1. What will I be doing as a Call Agent
Depending on the project, you may be obtaining, entering and verifying customer
information, answering questions, resolving issues, explaining sales features or
offering additional products or services, all while providing exceptional customer
2. What type of PC equipment is required
in order for me to pursue the CallAgent360 program?
- Computer Type: PC compatible (sorry, no Macs)
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 or Higher
- Minimum OS Version: Windows XP or Windows 2000 version
- Minimum RAM: 512 MB highly
- Minimum Processor Type: AMD Athlon, Intel Pentium 4 or better
- Minimum Processor Speed: 1.4 GHz or better
- Minimum Graphic Resolution: 1024 x 768 16 bit
- Sound card with headset
- Internet Connection: DSL or Cable connection only (Sorry, no modem access OR Satellite
3. What knowledge requirements must I
We offer a wide range of positions which require different levels of skills and
knowledge. It could be as simple as to make appointment with customers, or as demanding
as a product information specialist.
4. How about the pay rate?
Corresponding to the various positions you could apply, we offer different remuneration
packages. If you register to work under a set schedule, you will be paid with a
basic hourly rate, PLUS a commission per call/appointment/sales that you make. You
could be assured that our remuneration and bonus system is always on top of the
market and it is reviewed annually.
5. Great, I’m loving being a call agent.
How do I receive more calls?
By default, our TrackmyROI system assigns more calls to well performing agents over
poorly-performing ones. So, the best way to be prioritized to receive more calls
is to perform well right on the first day. And keep pleasing customer, too. By that
you can accumulate good score and stay on top of the hot list.
6. So how is my performance assessed?
All your calls will be recorded and chosen randomly for assessment purposes. They
will be evaluated by our Quality Assurance department, our clients, or callers themselves.
We are committed to moderating the results so that agents’ performance assessment
is unbiased and equal.
7. OMG, I got a low performance score!
Don’t panic. The only bad news is you will get less calls.
The good news is even if your score is desperately lower than our minimum score
required, you still have the second chance to get re-trained and re-assessed. During
that process, your account is banned from the job profile.
This is our policy to maintain a high standard of service and stimulate our call
agents to strive for callers’ best satisfaction.
8. How do I set up my office at home?
Below are suggestions to help make your work environment effective, comfortable
- Select a room free of distractions. This is important for you and your customers
online. Background noise like the television, radio, or a dog barking can be distracting
- Look for a place with comfortable conditions. You may spend several hours at a time
in this room, so make it a comfortable place. This includes good lighting (add a
desk lamp if overhead lighting is not enough) and appropriate temperature control.
- Create a spacious desktop. Look for a desk or table that is sturdy (one that can
handle the weight of your computer and equipment) and at a good height. Give yourself
plenty of space for your phone, headset and computer.
- Remember that phones must be feature-free (i.e. no caller ID, voicemail, answering
machine, call waiting, etc.). You must handle only one caller at a time. We strongly
encourage all employees to use a second phone number for your work line.
9. How will I receive communication from
Email is our primary source of communication to our applicants and employees, so
please be sure to reference your email often. You can also chat with our technical
support line at anytime.